EmilPRO is a graphical disassembler for a large number of
instruction sets. It's a reimplementation and replacement for the
Dissy disassembler. Donate a small sum if you like.
- Disassembles all common archiectectures and most uncommon ones
- Reads ELF, Mach-O, PE and other executables supported by binutils
- Shows jumps in the code via arrows
- Displays source code along with instructions when debugging informatiobn is available
- A help box displays instruction information, and edited instructions are shared with others via a network service
- Symbols are cross referenced, so you can easilly see where e.g., printf is called from
- For binaries without symbols, EmilPRO will attempt to derive symbols from calls
- A hexview mode is available for data symbols and instruction encodings
EmilPRO can be improved! In particular, I'm not very good with GTK, so the GUI needs some work. See the Wiki TODO page for a list of things to do!
The statistics page is dynamically generated and shows connections, architecture statistics and instruction models.
Source code and download
The source code can be found at github.
The latest released version is available here: